Hydraulic Double Cylinder Thermoplastic Preheater
The hydraulic double cylinder thermoplastic pre-heater is the major equipment used for melting hot melt paint. It can be called hot melt kettle, thermoplastic paint preheater, which matched with thermoplastic road marking machine.
The equipment is equipped with high quality diesel engine, electric starter and overload protection device. Hydraulic drive and stepless speed regulation system are adopted in it which support high load operation and forward and reverse mix. The suspensory cylinders ensures uniform heating and no distortion; The burners can be adjusted in fire power and flame height.The heat-insulation system is the best in energy saving and efficient.
It is of stable property, handy operation, high thermal efficiency, good heat preservation and so on.
Model Number: YHHF-1000Ⅱ
Stirring system: Hydraulic stirring system with protective device
Heating Mode: Liquefied petroleum gas (Diesel injection burner coming soon)
Type800Ⅱ: 400kg*2 / 200L*2 (16 bags thermoplastic paints each bottle)
Type1000Ⅱ: 500kg*2 /250L*2 (20 bags thermoplastic paints each bottle)
Type1200Ⅱ: 600kg*2 /300L*2 (24 bags thermoplastic paints each bottle)
Gasoline tank capacity: 70L
Heating temperature: 0-300℃
Recommended discharge temperature: 180-220℃
Machine weight: 1000kg/1100kg/1250kg
Dimensions：(different model with different dimension)
Thermoplastic paint pre-heater, also called hot melt kettle, always matched with thermoplastic machine, is used for heating, melting, and stirring thermoplastic road marking paints continuously, preparing hot melt paints for the thermoplastic road marking machine during long distance road lines marking work.
Thermoplastic pre-heater can be used in the following areas:
Highways-for guiding and controlling traffic
City roads-for smooth flow of traffic city streets
Airports & runways
1. The temperature is high, so wear gloves before operate the thermoplastic pre-heater to prevent getting burnt.
2. If the thermoplastic paint is wet or there is water in the kettle, please open the cover on the kettle when heated.
3. During the construction, first, put powder coating (additives) into the hot-melt kettle. The heating temperature must be controlled between 180 ℃ ~ 220 ℃.
4. Begain stirring while melting, when the paint into a homogeneous liquid state (above 100℃). Turn reversing valves in neutral first, when the paddle is completely stopped, then starting the reverse stirring.
5. And then, the hot-melt material is ready to be discharged into the thermoplastic road marking machine for marking construction.
6. Avoiding remaining too much coating after construction.
7. Regularly check the gas pipe, prevent aging.
8. The melting paint quality affects directly to the traffic lines marking quality, so the pre-heater is a key part during thermoplastic paint roadline construction, and essential device for thermoplastic paints heating and melting.
Winfar Transport is a professional manufacturer of Road Marking Machines in China. All of our pavement marking machines are produced according to the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management & CE Certificate.
Want to know much more aboout the thermoplastic preheater, CLICK HERE.